Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My gift is my song and this ones for you....


Well I spent the weekend pretty much doing nothing. Did laundry and watched some movies I had downloaded during the week. I watched "The Forbidden Kingdom" pretty good movie it had all the things I have come to love in a Jackie Chan film. I found a gym, well sort of it is a weight room and I am starting to go, trying to get back in to shape. Everything here has been good. Yesterday I got completely soaked, since I had to ride my scooter home in a downpour. I gotta tell you it is hard to see in the rain when you don't have a windshield, my sunglasses unfortunately didn't come with their own wipers. Well that's all for now, I miss you all and will talk to you soon. Oh and I wanted to especially congratulate Johnny's little Troopers they did their job and Arlie is totally preggers! I'm gonna be an Uncle..... How cool is that!

2 comments:

LalalaLaura said...

Who is arlie? Yay. Uncledom is very fun! Just ask Justin how much he enjoys it. Hope you're week is off to a good start!

Johnny T. said...

you are darn right my little troopers worked! haha i know it's going to be great man. wish you were here now, we are going to sale our house. we really want to upgrade. we are making a lot more money now and we really want to live in Webb City. We have been looking at houses. anyway, enough of this gibber gabber..haha i am sure we will still be in this house by the time you get home so i will talk to you about it in more detail later. later uncle patrick!! haha