Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Into The Great Wide Open

So my first morning in Taipei, I woke up at 5:30 because I went to bed around 11. After I took a shower and got dressed, Jennifer’s older Auntie, who is staying here until Tomb Cleaning Day, was awake and opened the security gate for me so I could take a walk. I walked down to the corner 7-11 for a Cafe Au Lait, which here in Taiwan I had to settle for cold (7-11 has no hot drinks, kind of strange). It is lightly raining on and off, so the streets are wet and early in the morning the city, at least in this area is just waking up. It was a very nice walk, I enjoyed it. I think we are going to the National Museum and some other places today. I will try and update tonight, if not it will be an early morning memory session. I miss you all and will talk to you soon.

No comments: