Saturday, May 17, 2008

Driving Miss Daisy

I haven't been that good lately at keeping this blog up to date, but I decided today I would share a little of what it is like to drive here. I ride a little 90cc scooter here, it is my main mode of transportation like the majority of the people here. I found this little video online that shares a glimpse into what it is like riding a scooter here. This video is pretty tame as to what it is really like riding here. Although it does share some good things like the red light running and weaving through cars. This is my daily life here, but don't be afraid I try to be as careful as possible, I haven't followed the red light running. I hope you enjoy the video and I will try to update more often. I miss you all and will talk to you soon...

3 comments:

Brooke Higgins said...

This is a wonderful video. I enjoy watching it. Keep sharing such videos. cheap luton airport parking

EthanBryan said...

I really like this type of stuff that are informative. I want you to share these type of items with viewers. parking at luton airport meet and greet

Meet and Greet Heathrow said...

I really want to share this video with my friends. Heathrow Terminal 1 Parking