Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rain rain go away





I know I haven't been keeping this blog updated as I should, and I apologize for that. Lately when the weekend rolls around I am stuck in my apartment due to the incessant rainfall. I will try and be better at keeping you updated at what is going on. Yesterday I was invited by my 5th year students to have a lunch in appreciation for my excellent skills in teaching. It was a wonderful time, we went to a restaraunt named Rock, whose specialty is Hot Pot. Hot Pot is where you have a pot with broth and veggies and meat and it cooks up at your table. Your table also has little bbq grills on it so you cook your own food, while the Hot Pot is going. It was wonderful, lots of different types of meats and at the end the Hot Pot was spectacular, all the different flavors of the ingredients had merged to make one overwhelmingly wonderful taste. Now I am going to include a few pictures I took a couple weekends ago when I went to a the third largest temple in the world. It is a buddhist temple and I was there on Buddha's birthday ( whatever ) It is a huge celebration for the buddhist's and the temple was very cool. I hope you enjoy the few pics, I miss you all and will talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock is also the name of the notorious nudie lap dance bar..

Brooke Higgins said...

Pictures are awesome and attract reader a lot. It is happy to know that students in your country still regard and own their teachers and do not take them for granted. car parking luton airport

EthanBryan said...

I really like all the pictures because it is defining all the story and shows that students still regards their teachers. meet and greet luton

Meet and Greet Heathrow said...

These are really attractive pictures.Heathrow Terminal 5 Parking