Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Meet the Neighbors

I found the easiest way to meet most of my neighbors at one time last night, just go out for trash time. I posted earlier how they pick up trash like everyday here. Last night I heard the now familiar sound of the garbage trucks melody playing, so I rounded up my trash bag and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs I found that I was waiting along with around ten other people for the trashman. I don't know if I have said it before,but Taiwanese people are so nice. Everyone greeted me with a smile and a Ni Hao. I went for a four mile walk yesterday to scout out some places to take pictures this weekend, and to basically get to know my neighborhood. There are a couple of really cool looking temples that I will be posting pictures of this weekend. Well I have to go, much love to you all, and talk to you soon.

2 comments:

AwakeningDezign said...

Sounds like you're having one stellar experience after another. Rapper just told me that you're teaching 5 english classes. holy s#@t, you're going to be an english professor by the time you get back here. but if it pays the bills that means you can have a lot more fun with the extra. looks like you'll be bring home wives (plural) as souviners with all that "skrill". "oh, Patrick, you're such a big rich american dream boat -- swoon!" (direct quote from one or more of your future brides to be)

WATCH OUT SINYING CITY! IRISH AMERICAN ON HUNT FOR YELLOW-FEVER!!!

lates lovah....

AwakeningDezign said...

uhhh....