Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away


Well I don't have all that much to add for today due to the rain. I went for a walk this morning to get some breakfast and found a really cool Temple less than a block from my apartment. If the rain lets up I will get some pictures tomorrow. In addition to my taking a chinese class and teaching an english one, I was offered the opportunity to take a beginners french course, so I say what the heck let's go for it. I also found out I will be paid to teach the english course, how cool is that. Here is something really different; they pick up trash here everyday! They come by in this bright yellow garbage truck that blares ice cream truck music. I missed getting a picture of it today, but count on a picture of it tomorrow. Well this will be all for today's installment. Talk to you all soon. By the way here is my attempt at a panorama of the view from my window.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

i miss you and i want to come visit!!!

Johnny T. said...

At first I did not realize that I had to become a member to comment on your page. Since I am going to be reading your page regularly I thought, "What the hell. I might as well join for old Paddy-Wagon." Love you man and I love the pics so far!!

mom and dad said...

hi son i hope this thing works.
love ya and hope to here from you soon