Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick Update

Since some have asked I figured I would post on the food here. If you like Chinese food you will be in heaven. Yesterday I went for Chow Mein with beef, pork, shrimp, and squid. It cost me about $1.50 for a huge plate. Last night I walked a block from my apartment and got a bento box with bbq pork, duck, vegetables and rice. That plus my milk tea, total cost for dinner $2.10, talk about a deal. Food here is wonderful and it is so cheap, well I have to jump in the shower and start another day. Talk to you soon

1 comment:

Arlie said...

holy moly!
I would die. I love cheap good food. Johnny and I do to Golden Dragon all the time. It's cheap (maybe not so good) but we love it there. :o)

Anyway, thanks for blogging about the food.

Next, blog about your new wife?